Monday, May 23, 2011

connections

If you happen to pass by, you may want to know what you will expect to be reading about. G-d forbid you don't want to fall on anything unsavory.

I was going to call it Heavenly Musings, if that gives you any indication!

I think about G-d, and His Running of His Show, a lot. I think about His involvement in my life, and the messages He sends me. I think about what He wants from me, and what I can do for Him. I think about the inherent wisdom in His creation, and I think about what this means for me, and how to connect to Hashem from this wisdom.

And to be able to connect to all of that, I connect to Rabbi Nachman of Breslev, and try to learn, and apply, his teachings to my life. 

So there you have it.

A running commentary and anthology of spiritual sorts peppered with the ageless wisdom of the true tzaddik, Rabbi Nachman of Breslev.

No comments:

Post a Comment